What is AI (Artificial Intelligence)?
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is a computer technology that enables machines to simulate human behaviour and thinking processes. AI is used to create intelligent systems capable of making decisions, solving complex problems, and performing tasks that usually require human intelligence. AI is used in various applications, including robotics, natural language processing, machine learning, and gaming.
How will AI be used in Social media in 2023?
In 2023, AI is expected to be widely used in social media, particularly in content curation, personalization, and analytics. AI algorithms automatically generate content, curate content from various sources, and analyze user behaviour to provide personalized experiences. AI is also expected to be utilized for automated moderation and to detect and remove inappropriate content. Additionally, AI can be used for sentiment analysis and to help brands understand how their users receive their content. Finally, AI will generate detailed insights into user behaviour and preferences to help marketers better understand their target audience.
Different uses of AI for social media campaigns in 2023:
1. Automated Response: AI can automatically respond to customer queries and comments on social media posts, helping to create a more efficient customer experience.
2. Image Recognition: AI can detect and recognize images in social media posts, allowing you to target specific audiences better.
3. Chatbots: AI-enabled chatbots can interact with customers more naturally, improving engagement and providing a more personalized experience.
4. Automated Content Creation: AI can create content for social media campaigns, such as videos and images, to engage audiences better.
5. Targeted Ads: AI can target ads to specific audiences, helping ensure that campaigns reach the most relevant people.
Read More: 6 Steps to use Google Tag Manager
Popular Social Media campaigns using AI
1. McDonald’s #MacAndCheeseFace campaign: McDonald’s used IBM Watson’s Visual Recognition technology to detect the emotions of customers’ facial expressions to generate personalized Mac & Cheese emojis.
2. Airbnb’s #ExperienceSeeker campaign: Airbnb used IBM Watson’s Natural Language Understanding to understand customers’ preferences and provide tailored recommendations for unique experiences in cities worldwide.
3. Microsoft’s #EmojiTranslator campaign: Microsoft used its AI-powered translation engine to translate user-generated tweets into emojis and GIFs.
4. Pepsi’s #SayItWithPepsi campaign: Pepsi used facial recognition technology to detect emotions in customers’ selfies and suggest the perfect Pepsi flavour for the occasion.
5. Burger King’s #WhopperNoise campaign: Burger King used AI-powered voice recognition to analyze customer reactions to its Whopper sandwich and generate custom soundwaves in response.